I’m a business-oriented psychologist with a background in global IT service- and consulting firms. In particular, I worked with executive development and leadership support, team motivation and leadership of strategic sales pursuits.
I thrive in creating joint team engagement, and with many contacts. By nature, I am kind, analytical and direct. I am comfortable with ambitious targets, but never lose sight of each individual’s thriving and personal development.
Since spring 2020 I have been an independent consultant, focusing on team development, job satisfaction programs and leadership development. My clients are mostly private businesses in Denmark and the Nordics, but also some private individuals.
M.Sc. Psych, University of Copenhagen 2011.
- 2020-now: owner lonealler.dk. Consulting, education services and individual leadership development in the areas of performance, thriving and preventing work-related stress.
- 2019-2020: Engagement Manager, T-Systems. Mobilizing teams for Complex Deals in Europe and globally. Development of new relationships with particularly strategic customers.
- 2014-2019 Managing Director, Accenture. Leadership development and executive support in sales teams. Strategies for renewal and re-vitalization of strategic client relationships.
- 2011-2014 Director, Hitachi Data Systems. Leadership development and executive support. Developing a new paradigm for client relationships, from product-driven to as-a-service driven, forming more lasting relationships.
- 2007-2011: Director, Electronic Data Systems (now: HP(DXC). Leadership development and executive support in sales teams. Origination and sales of complex or global service contracts, eg with transfer of employees and assets.
- 1996-2007: Director, CSC (now: DXC Technology). Leadership development and executive support for strategic sales teams. Focus on developing ”win themes”, relationship planning and storyboarding for individual pursuits.
- 1987-1996: Consultant, Datacentralen (acq by CSC in 1996). Managing ongoing service delivery for public and private customers. Consulting assignments with permanent base at the client site. Project management.